Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hinilawod Comic: Labaw Donggon

10
Working on this page had its set of lessons:
#1 - Drawing after an uphill jog is possible, but will lead you to...
#2 - STARVATION
#3 - and, two bottles of soya milk will be of little help.



This is part of Volume 3 of the Hinilawod Comics; worked on it last night, unable to concentrate the whole time. I go home and realize that I was incredibly hungry... and proceeded to make a glutton of myself. The inclined jog was really nice though... especially near the end of the trail. You just have Mr. Scruff on infinite loop and you're good.

Labaw Donggon sets out on his 2nd adventure. I think, in this 3rd volume, I'll have him bulk-up a bit and have him explore the Mt Talinis inspired scenery a bit more. I'll channel my inner wanderer, have him root-climbing and drinking fresh river-water; maybe killing a snake or spearing a fish for food... maybe he can also sit by a campfire and make smores... or brew a pot of coffee....

Enough of that.

The theatre adaption of the Hinilawod will be shown at the CCP this September 3 & 4, 2011. I hope to see you guys there! You may buy your tickets here. :)

I really do wonder if anyone reads these posts. So, if you are... leave a comment and say hi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment