Saturday, August 20, 2011

Guess the Hinilawod Princess...

Durunuun-wallpaper
Who do you think this is?

Work on volume 2 and 3 of the Hinilawod comic is finally at a finish. I will be away for some time, please don't murder me. I'll try to squeeze in some more posts before disappearing for a few months. The comic project would never have been possible if not for these people:
Ate Rosemel
Our editor / cheerleader / goddess / timekeeper... The Hinilawod comic would have turned into an unstructured mess (thanks to my brains) had it not been for her.
Coach Bing
Just to mention one of everything that Coach Bing has done for us: she made sure the comic would best hit our target market. She made sure that creativity and form did not lessen its function.
Ate Pep, Jean, Mel and Jul
Basically, when I start to get all nutty and no one else can understand my brains, they manage to comprehend the mangled mess that I am. You've kept me sane, thank you.
Matt C and Mik
My letterers, onomatopoiea-makers, tech-guys and, at some point, story-weavers. Thank you for being such good soldiers.
My buddies at MT
They don't know this, but I also joined MT so I could observe the body in fight mode. Also, they've helped me stay physically fit while I worked on the Hinilawod Comic.
My Parents
For letting me take-up this profession despite the amount of uncertainty and risk that comes with it.

This list will go on for ages... I'll probably write some more in the next entries. I'll try to make a string of updates that will autopost at specific dates, stay tuned.

2 comments: