Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Epic of Labaw Donggon

LABAW DONGGON
Production has started on volume 2 of the Hinilawod comic. I'm so glad to have come up with a decent face for Paubari and Alunsina's eldest: Labaw Donggon. This face, other than taking from Erik's face (the guy casted as Labaw in the Hinilawod play) also has roots in a week of UFC, Terminator Salvation, Jason Mraz and The Expendables... I only hope the testosterone from all that managed to manifest on this.

Although, I'm most excited about Manaludtod, the dragon with whom Labaw Donggon will battle with. Need I say 'epic proportions'? SO EXCITED about a dragon with a toothy grin. Will post concept sketches soon. This dragon has got me wrapped around his pointy fingers... I can feel the burn in my cheeks and I want to draw him. NOW.

Sorry about that. Excuse me while I get back to work.

Am fairly satisfied with this. :) Woooo, it's Erik! I wonder who's to be the understudy for this character?

More information on the Hinilawod website.

No comments:

Post a Comment